Monday, June 8, 2009

VBS

Cynthia went to her 1st VBS tonight. That is the 1st time I have EVER left her with someone that wasn't family or a REALLY good friend. It was so scary! (for me) I sat out in the parking lot for about 30min talking to Scott on the phone. I kept looking in the rearview mirror expecting to see a little red blur running toward the car. She did fine. Better than mommy did, that's for sure!

She seemed to have fun. She was SOOOOOO tired! It is over at 8:30pm which is way past her bedtime. She said the grownups forgot to let them play. lol I explained to her that school is for learning. Sunday School is for learning about God and Jesus. VBS is learning about the Bible. School is for LEARNING. She didn't really get it.

It was pretty funny. I bet she won't be out of bed for anything tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment