Thursday, July 9, 2009

School is starting soon!

This is cut and pasted from my other blog:


Cynthia will be starting pre-k in August!!! OMG! Do you realize how soon that is?! I felt sick and wanted to throw up when I realized just how soon that is. Not only that but I need to buy her clothes for school! We can't afford that! I guess we have to afford them. I just don't know if we can get her enough for school. I just don't want her to have the same experience that I did at the beginning of every school year. Go the day before school starts, get 2 pair of jeans a few shirts (3-5) and 1 pair of shoes. And that was it. Am I being materialistic? I don't think so but I don't know. Anyway I want my girls to be able to have more clothes than that. Not a ton of expensive stuff but just more variety than jeans and shirts. I don't feel like I ever learn how to dress right. Whatever. This isn't about me (not too much) it's about Cynthia's school clothes!

And speaking of clothes, I just went through Meagan's closet and she has nothing to wear for the summer! Well not very much. More than Cynthia but not very much. And because they have such different body types I'm not sure I will be able to hand them down from Cynthia to Meagan. That's why I had them so close together! Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment